Translate

Monday 14 October 2013

Alone...!!!

Living alone….
Hi, what a world is this…fabulous…fantastic… awesome…and … and …very lonely too….
39 years ago I was no ware on this beautiful earth… my parents brought me to part in the joy... What I can say is magnanimous place.
Since the inception of my birth I grown in a passion to play all the way…no matter what age is … Played well...Enjoyed well…lived well…. Till the completion my college days…
I never knew the fact that from where I had been taken to this world… searching an answer … so far failed to known that…I don’t think I will get an answer for that.
Fortunately my entire close friend’s reached the final destination… of life… GOD, though they knew the answers now to all my questions …unable to reach… the frequency…
For me the time under the light of sun is very good and even under the COOL MOON too, but living alone all the time … never known why?
Busy schedules, busty meetings… stress targets… to make the life more comfortably…NOT SATISFIED!
In my childhood days my grandfather used say how they are living happily… just imagine… Though they don’t have the current advanced features by that time… still they lived happily… unfortunately I am unable to manage the same show around me…. Felling lonely…. I missed my GREAT GRAND FATHER AND GRAND MOTHER….
Remembering those days under the open sky… in the greenish village…. If god comes across to me I will request him to take my life 35 years back to see the beauty of that time….
Living with a loving family…. Though some sort of discomfort …. Hence naming … living alone….
Joy…. Should we posses internally….all the best buddys…




No comments:

Post a Comment